Fisheries inspection multipurpose vessel built by: CARDAMA SHIPYARD (2013).
Fishing and rescue inspection vessel of 68.70 mtrs in length. Help in firefighting operations. Fight against pollution.
- Length overall: 68,70 m
- Moulded breadth: 11,20 m
- Moulded depth: 6,30 m
- Draft max.: 3,79 m
- Classification Society: DNV 1 A 1, Inspection Vessel, ICE 1 C, EO, COMF- V (3)
GROSS TONNAGE, POWER AND SPEED:
- Gross tonnage (GT): 1437
- Electric main engines: Rolls Royce B5J 500LC4-690 V
- Power main engines: 2×1.800 kW =3.600 kW
- 2 fixed pitch propellers: 2,7 m de diámetro
- Bow thrusters: 1×300 kW Brunvoll tipo RDT
- Stern thruster: 1×160 kW Brunvoll tipo RDT
- 3 generator sets MAN: 2×1320 kW y 1×1760 kW
- Harbour generator: 1×296 kW
- Trial speed: greater than 18 knots
- Crew: 9 personas
- Passengers: 3 people
- Fuel oil tanks (approx.): 160,4 m³
- Ballast water in fore and aft tanks (approx.): 73,0m³
- Lub oil tanks (approx.): 3,2 m³
- Ballast water in Heeling tanks (approx..): 43,8 m³
- Fresh water tanks (approx.): 31,2 m³
THIS VESSEL WAS DESIGNED TO:
- Monitoring and inspection of fishing vessels.
- Search and rescue operations.
- Carry out towing manoeuvres at open sea
- Assist in fire-fighting operations in other vessels.
- Participate in the fight against pollution by hydrocarbons for which it has barriers of spill retention.