In the beginning, the SHipyard built Wood hulls with their own designs, including Propulsion Systems and steam auxiliaries with own patent.
Nowadays it continues to build every kind of vessels, with Steel hull up to 155m of lenght; Other main activity of the shipyard is shiprepair, activity with a huge experience and professionalism.
BUILDING & REPAIR:
- Fishing Vessels
- Merchant Vessels
- Patrol Vessels
- Buques mercantes
up to 5,000 Tn
up to 5,000 Tn
- Granty Crane (1 Unit): Lifting Capacity: Main Line: 110t; Auxiliary hook: 20t.
- Port Crane Folding(1 Unit): Shifting Capacity and lenght: 45 t. to 10 m.; 20 t. to 25 m.
- Cranes (17 Units): Shifting Elevation: 8 units to 10 t.; 6 units to 5t.; 2 units to 3,2t.; 2 units to 1,6 t.; 2 units to 20 t.
- Port Crane Folding (3 Units): Shifting Capacity and lenght: 2 units: 8 t. to 11 m; 3,5 t. to 26m.; 1 unit of 28 t. to 9 m.
- Port Crane Folding (1 unit): Shifting Capacity and lenght: 6,38 t. to 9 m.; 2,2 t. to 26m.
- Tower Crane (3 Units): Shifting Capacity and lenght: first: 10 t. to 17,7 m.; second: 6 t. to 20,6 m.; third : 2,1 t. a 60 m.
Total facilities area
155 m. x 20 m.; draft 7,2.
90 m. x 14,5 m.; draft 7,2
2 outfitting decks 140m.; draft 7,6 m.
130m. x 18 m.; up to 6,5 m. stern
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
In recent decades, the shipyard has specialised in highly customised and complex constructions, with great technological value. In order to make vessels tailor-made for each client and each specific use, a shipyard has been created with multiple spaces and technical resources, with highly specialised workshops adapted to the complexity of each project.
TECHNICAL OFFICE & DESIGN
It has a team of professionals made up of engineers and designers who are involved in every operation of the company and in the relationship with clients. Its engineers and technicians work on all the processes, from the development of the preliminary project to the construction plans. This provides great flexibility and adaptation to highly personalised and complex contracts.
REPAIRS AND CONVERSIONS
Ship repair is also a very important activity of the shipyard. In addition to maintenance services, they also undertake lengthening and conversion of all types of vessels