Vessel built by Cardama Shipyard
This multipurpose tugboat built for the Maritime and Port Institute of Angola classified by Lloyd's Register with the notation + 100 A1 + LMC, Tug / Fifi 1, Oil Recovery, has been designed to:
- Operations of search and rescue of persons with 2 rescue boats of 7.2 m. And 33 knots.
- Perform towing maneuvers offshore with winch and towbar
- Fire extinguishing in other ships according to quota FiFi1.
- Combatting oil pollution with collection and storage for 300 m barrier reel, 2 skimmers of 60 Ton / h each, 6 portable tanks, etc.
- Work with buoys and beacons, with a deck crane from 5.4 ton to 11.1m..
- Transport fresh water and fuel to other ships on the high seas
- Inspection and inspection in the waters of the country.
- Overall length 44,00 m
- Length between p.s 38,40 m
- Trace Beam 12,20 m
- Track length 6,05 m
- Maximum draft 5,15 m
- Propulsion power 2 x 1.890 KW
- Propeller type Fixed pitch propellers
- Test speed greater than 15 nudos
- Crew 13 personas
- Fixed shot 60 Tm
- Gross tonnage Total 878 GT
- Total net weight Total 263 GT
CAPACIDADES DE TANQUES PROPIOS
- Gas oil 483,00 m3
- Capacity of fresh water tanks 26,70 m3
- Capacity of lubricating oil tanks 6,20 m3
- Ballast water tank capacity 59,10 m3
CAPACITIES OF SERVICE TANKS
- Oil recovery 133,00 m3
- Capacity: people / ticket 12 (standing / sitting)