Vessel built by: CARDAMA SHIPYARD (2017).
Multipurpose tugboat of 42 mtrs. length, designed mainly for offshore towing, anti-pollution, fire fighting, supplies and rescue.
- Total length: 42,00 m
- Trace Beam : 14,00 m
- Maximum Draught : 3,80 m
TONNAGE, POWER AND SPEED:
- Gross tonnage (GT): 822 GT
- Propulsion engines: 2 x Caterpillar Mod. 3516 C
- Power of propulsion engines: 2×2100 HP at 1600 rpm
- 2 fixed pitch propellers: 2,20 m diameter
- Bow maneuvering propeller: 300 CV
- Speed in tests: 12 knots
- Crew: 10
- Auxiliary engines: 2 x Caterpillar C9 de 250kVA / 1 x Caterpillar C4.4 de 90 kVA
- Radio equipment and navigation aids for area A3
- Fuel Tanks (aprox.): 264 m3
- Foam Tanks (aprox.): 32 m3
- Ballast water tanks: 108 m3
- Fresh water tanks (aprox.): 90 m3
- Bollard Pull: 55 Ton
THIS VESSEL WAS DESIGNED TO:
- Perform offshore towing maneuvers with winch and towing hook.
- Fire extinction in other vessels according to FiFi1 level.
- Fight against hydrocarbon pollution with collection and storage for which it has 300 m of barrier on reel, collection pumps, etc
- Able to work with buoys and beacons, with a crane of 5.4 ton deck at 11.1m.
- Able to transport fresh water and fuel to others ships at sea, including 30 Ton/day GAD.
- Inspection and control in the country's waters.
- Training of sea-related personnel